Bay 17d @Bay17d
05 April, 11:38
🤣😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
05 April, 12:07
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Wonder what the Token @administrator will use and what he will call it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
05 April, 12:11
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Something about this just resonates Mo.

05 April, 12:13
Hahahahahaha. I'd be okay with it.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
Lol me too bro! I'm not a crypto expert, but I think DOGE makes sense and how it might fit in with travel. Assuming he uses with his other ventures. Will be cool if that happens.
12:17 PM - Apr 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
05 April, 12:35
Not that you wanted to know all this buuuut DOGE is a spin-off of Litecoin (LTC) and I believe they use the same mining system. LTC is right up there with XRP for me. So I approve.

Only downfall to DOGE right now is the transaction fees. Right now the transaction fee is 1.69 DOGE. DOGE = $0.17. (1.69 x $.17 = $0.29). So $0.29/transaction as of now.

So if I wanted to buy a $2 Kit Kat Bar at the gas station the total cost w/ transaction fee = $2.29 ($2 + $0.29 Fee).

BUUUUUT if DOGE goes to $1.00 and the transaction fee is still 1.69 DOGE it would cost $1.69. So you're looking at paying $3.69 for a $2 Kit Kat Bar (assuming no inflation) ($2 + $1.69 = $3.69)

But they are working on reducing transaction fees.

https://litecoin-foundatio...

https://www.coindesk.com/t...

Bay 17d @Bay17d
05 April, 12:41
This is most useful information and thanks for breaking it down Mo! Honestly, could use more of this as time goes on. Think a lot of people could find it very useful in understanding. Lots of times I think that's why many fear change. Just my opinon and thanks again, maybe need to come to you with more questions if you don't mind.