Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
05 April, 09:23
hey @vincentkennedy … didnt you come out and say you are one of us? just an anon helping the cause?

why dont you stop these poor people from wasting their time decoding you?

or will you admit theres something to decode? who you are?

it doesnt add up brother. help me out.

you either know something, and wont tell us and share and give a big run around ,

or you let people constantly waste their time “decoding” your every post.

which one is it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 April, 10:55
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
Hi Anthony 🙋‍♀️:) You’re the reason I started making my bed every day, so Thank You 🙏 I pray All is Well with You & Your 🙏 God Bless You & Your Family 🙏 Much Love 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
why was i the reason for that!?

i appreciate your love and vibes. i really do.

sorry if you are feeling any aggressive vibes from me- sometimes the athlete who desperately wants to win and make a play for his team comes out in me.

i feel like our team has a coach that abandoned us, or wont show us or give us the playbook, but expects us to still run offense and defense.

too much still doesnt mske any sense, and worse, too much completely contradictory.

the truth should set us free. not confuse us and make us ask more questions.

the devil deceives, God frees. who would be more likely to leave decodes? just have a lot of ? nobody can seem to answer

but much love back to you ❤️❤️❤️
11:03 AM - Apr 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by AnthonyMichael in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 April, 11:11
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
Hi There :) No worries, I feel YOU & I have been there... I am in the TRUST GOD phase now 🙏🙏🙏

About the bed, you said something last year to the effect, You want to fight the cabal, but can’t even make your own bed... so that did it for me!

P.S. I will write more later... sorry, I havr an appointment to go to & I don’t ever want to be late...

Much 💖LOVE💙 to YOU

#GodWins .

05 April, 11:16
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
❤️❤️ thank you.

i do trust it works out, i do. even if it may not seem like it.

looking forward to hearing more from you later 🙃

have a blessed day ❤️