Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
06 April, 09:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Oh my gosh! This young man is so brave and patriotic. We have to stop these kids from losing their parents!!! They gave their full measure of devotion to fake wars so the deep state can profit!!!! This breaks my heart. Think of all the families who have went through this. That is a crime against humanity! God help us please.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
05 April, 03:04
Timing is everything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 April, 03:01
Good morning VK
Everyday I try not to cry and yet it seems somehow the hot tears flow. His brave heart so full of love and all he wants to do is share that LOVE.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
05 April, 03:01
Perfect. Trump first leads with his heart before he engages the artillery of his mind. Couldn’t ask for a more soul filled President.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 April, 02:58
My tears are watering all the seeds I've planted.
May beauty grow from the ashes 💝

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
05 April, 02:57
Please fix this!! 😢

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
05 April, 02:57
crying. ~ Please fix it!! There should not be children and families separated from their loved ones to profit the corrupt politicians and elite. Beautiful young man. Thank you President Trump and all those working with him for bringing hope to those of us who were not sure if our internal govt enemies would ever be dealt with. God bless you each and every one!

Only followers of this user (Falcon77) can see their posts

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
05 April, 01:34
good morning ❤️🌞

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
05 April, 01:17
Hi VK. This is something that I will ever get over. I remember sitting in classified briefings while deployed in 2004 and hearing the body count after each night. It was equally as heartbreaking watch those boys from 1MEF return as old men.

It still breaks my heart.

I thanked God every day of my deployment that my brother was no longer a Marine (at least not in uniform but always in his heart).

God Bless our Marines.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 April, 01:03
Heartbreaking!! What a Proud Precious Little Patriot! 😢❤️🙏

***Every Single Time I See this VIDEO I want to SCREAM.... Never ever let me hear anyone call Donald J Trump a Narcissist, ver again!! Narcissists do NOT have EMPATHY or are able to show LOVE as Trump does in this video! PERIOD.
🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 April, 12:53
Good morning VK. So sad when you see children who have lost a parent to a war which was created to enrich the Kabal

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
05 April, 12:31
I bet Trump can’t wait too tell what’s going on .

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
05 April, 12:28
Difference between caring and not. 25th second pence slapping the wife on the back like yea sorry. Then a real man at 38th second. Fook Pence and the rest of them

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
05 April, 12:22
I am not crying, you're crying. Love our real Potus....that sweet little boy just makes my heart ache!😢

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
05 April, 12:21
❤️🙏🏻❤️😭😭😭

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
05 April, 11:59
Good morning VK. I pledge allegiance to the Flag of The United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands. One Nation under God indivisible with Liberty & JUSTICE FOR ALL.

No more wars for the bankers. NO MORE!!!

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
05 April, 11:27
'2 Fix'

The Fixx (🎶 formed in 79, touring in 22)

xx = 20

Fix 2020 first

'One Thing Leads to Another' in gematria = Trump's call:
We Want Those Diamonds Back 2443 1494 249 1080

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
05 April, 10:47
Makes You Cry For That Little Boy And His Moms Loss! Trump Is Amazing!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
05 April, 10:39
I love that man!! Can’t wait unitl his return

QArmy Info @QArmyInfo
05 April, 10:37
🙏🕊✝️❤

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
05 April, 10:30
What a strong young man💔

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
05 April, 10:26
Our sons and daughters deserve better. I have seen this a few times, still makes me cry. This child, a very resilient little man , deserves his Dad at home not dying in some F'ing war for a bunch of sociopaths.

05 April, 11:47
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
A G R E E!!!

Candi Clopton @CCPatriot
05 April, 10:22
💔

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
05 April, 10:18
“It's Time 2 Fix“ - gematria - Drop 856

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
05 April, 10:33
In response GOD WON to her Publication
And me, as well. Absolutely heart-breaking!

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
05 April, 10:14
Good morning VK!!
I have so much love and respect for all of you, Fought and still Fighting for The People.
🙏🏽❤️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
05 April, 10:11
So many"fix" drops....

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
05 April, 10:10
DJT is awesome anyone else Get JFK JR vibes on that “The prodigal son” returns

05 April, 12:03
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Yes. I can’t wait!!!