Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The bone I have with Gab and Andrew Torba is that he claims he is building a parallel Christian* economy, but has taken my money for a Pro membership without offering any response to support queries (even an automated 'we are too busy to respond'), and doesn't fix basic bugs (like data export, or show more comments).

It's just not right. I do value the service, but I don't feel respected. It's not my job to fund his wider ambitions. You have to deliver on the service you are already offering if you take my cash for it.

OK, Anonup is "digital charity" but barring a few minor bugs it does work...

*It may be more Torbian.
09:33 AM - Apr 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
04 April, 09:49
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I have supported Torba and was in the first 50 testers of his Dissenter browser forked from Brave and Chrome. I have defended him many times.. But
I have to agree that things are slipping in the last year or so.
I share some of your statements. I don't pay for anything but I have noticed issues that no longer get attention. My groups for example will not allow multiple uploads. After one upload I have to wait for at least 15 minutes before I can upload again. He and one of his staff followed me early on. No longer do. They even commented on my early posts. I get they are busy but communicating is essential as you said even if it is automated. One short email 5 minutes send to all. job done. Social media platforms will be flooded with new competition over the coming years. They all need to understand that service, consistency and clarity are essential to retention of users during competitive uptrends.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396