QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
04 April, 03:54
My son and I were discussing humanitarian projects. He is a professional dancer...started at 4-yrs-old. Hip hop dancing has gotten him through the passing of my parents, his dad, and his little brother.

He calls the empty dance floor "his palette". His project is going to be teaching inner-city kids, or whomever wants to learn and use dance as an outlet or for the love of dance. He obviously would not charge, whether they can afford the classes or not (I know that would not be an issue after Nesara). 🙏💃

I pray every day for protection of His children. God is so good. 🙏💚🌹

He was a student of one of MJ's dancers, who was actually on tour with him when he "disappeared". 😜

He is on the right...And I am rescuing ALL the stray dogs and cats! 💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Johnson @LJohn33
Lori, we have the same dream! Have you heard how we sign up to do our humanitarian deed?
04:03 AM - Apr 04, 2022
In response QsAnon Ginger777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LJohn33 in this post can reply
QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
04 April, 04:30
In response Linda Johnson to his Publication
I will post any info that I come across. I am certain we are not the only two animal lovers!🙏💚🌹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396