Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 April, 09:46
Highly recommend micro dossing at Wegmans.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
02 April, 10:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It is proven to help with depression, anxiety, help you relax and be more creative.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fresno Fresh @FRESNO_FRESH
03 April, 09:29
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
i have bern growing both gourmet and medicinal mushrooms for years with my biz partner who is a localal fire captain in fresno. he was injured on the job and vicoden wasn't helping so we started growing mushrooms tobhelp his recovery.

we are the 2nd biggest mushroom company in fresno ca, and soon to be the biggest, as we are actively looking for a bigger warehouse space. we grow 100 lbs of mushrooms a week for the local market but we expect to do 20 x that soon.

please support us as we are the future of Healthcare.

thecapns.com

regds
darren

Ice Kates @IceKates
Thanks I'll check you out online. Very interested in this and have a friend whose son is 9 and loves growing mushrooms. He is so proud to show them off and he takes them to school to shoe the teacher. That was first time I saw Lion's Mane. He was so proud.
12:03 AM - Apr 04, 2022
In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ice Kates, click on at the bottom under it