Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
04 April, 12:10
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
I agree, of course, that she's a traitor. This was an image that was posted over a year ago, possibly Jan 14, 2021 but we are watching a movie and time isn't the way we have known it. This is Pelosi being walked by US Marshalls. Isn't it great?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
04 April, 12:17
In response Every Time to her Publication
I do remember seeing the actual footage, but it was disappointing to see her continue on in her position for the past year! But I do know that much is going on behind the scenes and it's just a matter of time before she is removed and hopefully thrown in prison. Can't wait to see it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
04 April, 12:05

Every Time @soTELLme533
03 April, 11:58

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
03 April, 11:57
Already been arrested and she has nothing! We took it all from her