Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
Sadly, there's only a handful. The rest shouldn't be paid a dime. They are worthless! They do NOTHING!
06:29 PM - Apr 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
03 April, 07:00
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Looking a WHOLE LOT like an anon posted sometime last year: If you think it’s the Republicans fighting for your rights, you’re sadly mistaken. The Republicans control both sides.” I didn’t quite understand that then, but I see it now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
03 April, 06:59
ok, this >>>>>> is good news : https://www.breitbart.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
03 April, 06:54
one big club we not in it thank God

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
03 April, 06:50
the RNC collected 200 million post the 11.3.2020 election. They did NOT do a seemingly NOTHING.. "I want my two dollars" back !!!! I will NEVER give the RNC another dime. Most likely many many many those that hold office know and pay to play in the elections. It is of my opinion that those who win their election have paid the most and/or have done many backdoor deals to secure their spot. Too many have become corrupt in this. And by them bringing election integrity to the forefront would shed too much light on them.. 98% of both wings of the same bird are corrupt.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
03 April, 06:41
Lately I've been thinkin the exact same thing?

Lots of online bravado... actual action? ehhh

Celery Juicer @Emme
03 April, 06:36
Turns out, in DC it's The “women “with balls!

03 April, 06:38
In response Celery Juicer to her Publication
Oh, you speak the truth! Good one!!

P R E A C H

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 April, 06:35
I instantly love a Men who start a sentence with “Riddle me this”! I LOVE JAMES WOODS! 🤣❤️

03 April, 06:37
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
He's the best! He had me at his Patriotism!! **faint** LOL