Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
**From AnonUp Admin (2nd hand info):

"Just an FYI. There is an infrastructure war going on all day. Been rerouting traffic to keep us up and running. Something big has to be about to drop."

I guess today past 3 PM.
I also guess it's something they don't want that we talk about.”

(I was finally able to log back in - obviously)
05:20 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Kathleen Spreen @KateKnows2
02 February, 12:14
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
You know what happened when that Devil came down to Georgia. Thank you for keeping us in the loop. You are hundreds of thousands strong and advancing by the minute. They got nothin on you, on us. God Wins. God Always Wins! Surrounding you with God's shield of power, strength, and kicka**em. They Shall Not Pass!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
01 February, 06:09
It's been laggy for most of the day, but has gotten worse since 3pm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
01 February, 06:08
I also received this message when I tried to log on to anonup I think the key is not to trust any "help" that is - alternatives with similar names or offerings of "apps" to download. Probably designed to crash your device.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
01 February, 06:00
nuff said

Ninja 1776 @Ninja1776
01 February, 05:58
same thing here i thought something might be happening. Can't see anything on twitter still locked out

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
01 February, 05:55
Keep the info flowing Mr. Admin, Thank you Patriot.

Poly Magnus @Polymagnus
01 February, 05:52
Just insane how much trouble everyone is having online and with mobile devices over the last 2 months. Like there is an online War taking place or something.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
01 February, 05:47
Yeah a counld log back on a bit ago. Glad it's back up. thanks

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
01 February, 05:44
It's been rough all day responding and trying to view profiles to connect.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
01 February, 05:40
Appreciate everything being done to keep this platform running.

Letitia Harris @gailharris2021
01 February, 05:39
Happened to me, too! I immediately thought, "Something is going down!"

Laura Brown @Elizaura0hU812
01 February, 05:38
I was wondering. I tried loggin on via different browsers, for about an hour, and just now able to get back on!! WOW, THOSE FUCKERS!!!!

Let's DO THIS DAMN THING!!!

Tamie Mason @Gamechanger45
01 February, 05:36
same thing happened to me around 5:00pm est. Thought they wiped out site. This crap is unbelievable!!

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
01 February, 05:32
Everyone knows why

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
01 February, 05:32
YES! I had the exact same message.. and asked on GAB if anyone was having issues!! Glad it wasn't just me..

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
01 February, 05:31
had the same error message. was wondering what it eas about. thax.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
it's been very spotty for me too! I thought we were a gonner.

The Best Is Yet To Come @StQrmchaser17
01 February, 05:30

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
Me too, I was scared that I had lost Ya'll. I am on Gab & Telegram too 🥰🥰 KiKiLove1111

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
01 February, 05:28
Got a weird glitch about 3 MT time. Closed window and reopened.

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
01 February, 05:34
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
That is exactly what I did!!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
01 February, 05:27
😁Well great...now I gotta know too 🤪

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
01 February, 05:26

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
01 February, 05:24
Had the same issue. Wonder what it is they don't want us to see?

Lion ess @Lioness
01 February, 05:23

Nail Drvr @Naildrvr
01 February, 05:33
In response Lion ess to her Publication

Kathleen Spreen @KateKnows2
01 February, 05:44
In response Lion ess to her Publication

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
01 February, 05:23
It's not a coincidence that wego.social was also down at the same time.

Diana Basil @booboo
01 February, 06:19
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
I saw that too. It was like both sites totally didn't exist on google.

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
01 February, 05:22
ThanQ for sharing!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
01 February, 05:21
Wonder what it is!