Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 April, 03:24
When sick I tend to research darker stuff. Is it the parasite?
Ivermectin already kickin in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
01 April, 03:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
By parasite you mean the virus, right? Cuz if we all have drones in us I can't even.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 April, 03:32
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Not trying to be cryptic.
What makes us think different than them?
Possible factors:
-Frequency
-Parasite
-Poison/Toxin
-Indoctrination/Spell
-Combo

Let me know if I missed anything.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
01 April, 03:57
VK, you alluded to when Schumann lines collide there is something spirit/ spiritual going on (good or bad). Ive thought for awhile now that ‘selling your soul to the devil’ basically opens yourself up for some sort of another dimensional being? I cannot explain why Boris Johnson went into the hospital one man and came out literally a different dude- much more evil.

01 April, 05:05
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
Expanding.

CERN opens. Spikes SR. Cat comes out. Gives Parasites to black eye club thru Ritual. Spikes SR. Makes the black eyes dumb (but still powerful) fooks. Romney was the latest member.

Now what if they figured out a way to replicate this parasite in a different form. Vax.

Why would POTUS go along with LightSpeed? Did he know? At some Point a cure will really need to be released. Unvaxxed will not need it.

Now all this is just a theory.

The other theory is POTUS could be in on it all and all the actors were just doing their assigned hater roles.

That falls apart quickly for me due to the desire I feel thru Trump wanting to go down in history as saving mankind.

Then?...

The world loves him? Biblical stuff? BO 666 Confirmed?
Just learning the bible myself and keeping a very open mind.

*Exploring all possible vibes no matter how they make me feel. Been on the roller-coaster long enough to expect anything including a negative shift in the TL.

Not over

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
01 April, 06:53
I want to believe Trump is a good guy and I want to trust the plan - but (and it’s a big controversal, probably make me hated on and bad but), what if he is the antichrist? The anti christ is supposed to bring world peace, right? We were well on our way to that before the fake election, so IF Trump were to come back, swooping in and saving the day, ushering in world peace, it’s all great and we’re “saved”, right? Nothing can stop what is coming and it’s biblical, and I do believe it is, but...just voicing my thoughts and concerns. Go easy on me lol

01 April, 10:00
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
I wonder what they would call JFK Jr

tim drysdale @timdrysdale
01 April, 10:53
I had considered that Trump and JFK JR could be the 2 beasts from the book of revelation. one from the land and one from the sea. JR's plane crashed in the sea and one of the beasts is supposed to die and come back. the 1st beast is supposed to give power to the 2nd beast. It also occurred to me that evil has infiltrated every aspect of the world and could very well have tampered with a lot in the scriptures. They could even have been trying to turn good people against the ones that are going to take them out.I really feel that The Great Awakening is what this is and I truly believe that everyone waking up, uniting and seeking God is no accident. This feels like a good thing to me . The Truith is definitely out there but how would you ever be able to determine what is true when it is mixed with all of the other lies?

01 April, 11:48
In response tim drysdale to his Publication
I know why I voted for Trump in 2016. It was to tear down the whole corrupted system.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
02 April, 12:10
That and to save the children ! Get these damn demons out of here .

02 April, 12:15
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Did you know about the children before Q?

Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
No. I knew that snuff films, pedophilia, and organharvesting existed but not the level of it. Somehow I felt like I lived in hell inspite of having a nice home a wonderful family and a good job. In the end of 2019 I felt so miserable I prayed to God. Right after I stumbled on Q.
05:44 AM - Apr 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Ace in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Maria Christina Andersson, click on at the bottom under it