Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 April, 03:24
When sick I tend to research darker stuff. Is it the parasite?
Ivermectin already kickin in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
when sick kind of stuck in bed so you have time to go down those rabbit holes🤍and taking ivermectin probably some detox going on, be good to yourself, rest, if alternative therapies available nearby, do some immune boosting IVs like vitamin C, glutathione, NAD, you’re in recliner, nurse puts the IV in, you can wrap in blankie if you want, listen to music or watch movie, if PEMF available, Pulsed Electromagnetic Frequency, worth every penny for hour sessions, you lay on special contoured table, whole body and targeted areas pulsed with frequency that feels comfortable, you just lay there in dimly lit room as your Vibes getting some help♥️if frequency up body stays healthier, can repair achy joints, depression
01:43 AM - Apr 02, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 April, 06:38
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
so true - "PEMF available, Pulsed Electromagnetic Frequency"
had my first session and I've decided to buy one ... the voice print made so much sense to me, it is really targeted to your system.

I believe it works and believe it is a daily necessity. Costly yes, but better than being sick, or doctors visits or pharma killpills. Ultimately these work through vibrations, much like medbeds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 April, 06:44
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
wow what i would give to be able to just get up on that comfy contoured table every single day♥️this is like therapy for my body and mind, in regular therapy you must talk, sometimes you need more than words, in or out. nothing required here but dragging your butt up on massage table, frequency at comfy level, lights off, drift away. i start with frequency termed “happy zap”, and giggle for a bit, this ups your vibes, helps your body but also mind, depression, anxiety, healing trauma

06 April, 06:47
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
the clinic i go you can get a better deal by purchasing a package♥️need a job there so can swap for happy☺️