EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
01 April, 08:15
I posted this about an hour ago. Not a single like or share. I'm not looking for the likes or shares but I do want everyone who can, to watch this. So much good information packed into this video. Very detailed information about a lot of things. This one really hit home with me just how far we have devolved over the decades but also how much is being exposed and how much we have to look forward to if we all stand together in truth and resolve to defeat this satanic force we fight against.

Numbers 6:24-26

Thursday on the Stew Peters Show, Lauren Witzke and Edward Szall share top tier geopolitical analysis on the continuing war in Ukraine, as Russian leaders call for regime change in America, and a return of President Trump. They also detail the shocking revelation that literal satan worshipping American mercenaries are among those killed by the Christian Russian army.

https://rumble.com/vz7vlh-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
i only just now saw it in my feed. thanks for sharing it again for those of us who missed it.
08:23 PM - Apr 01, 2022
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CuaMexica in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cua Mexica, click on at the bottom under it