Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Quite a number of people have asked me to do a coffee table book of my art photos. There are a bunch of curation and image reproduction issues going to print that make it a project beyond my current delivery capacity. Maybe someday.

Family and friend issues take up much of my time and energy right now. Things that used to be small become contentious and drain me. Am so grateful for SubscribeStar supporters who give me safety and breathing space.
08:20 PM - Apr 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
02 April, 11:28
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
We love you, Martin. Do what you need to do. But a book of your photography would be great someday... ;-)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
01 April, 09:23
Follow Your Passions, Martin.
They lead to your [obvious] Talents.

Crowd Fund/Crowd Source the many talented Anons willing to help [continue] to bring yours gifts to the World.
We ALL Support It.....and Sign Off On It.

DOITMARTIN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
01 April, 09:14
I was imagining a collection of all your brilliant little posts, but the photos!!
I might be able to help. :)

Ghost Cat @Ghostcat
01 April, 08:34
yes I too understand...I am overwhelmed at this moment with family and friends....It's all you can do to just take one moment at a time. Your gifts will be there when all the "dust" settles......ps...you are truly gifted!!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 April, 08:21
Understand completely. Love You Brother.