EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
I posted this about an hour ago. Not a single like or share. I'm not looking for the likes or shares but I do want everyone who can, to watch this. So much good information packed into this video. Very detailed information about a lot of things. This one really hit home with me just how far we have devolved over the decades but also how much is being exposed and how much we have to look forward to if we all stand together in truth and resolve to defeat this satanic force we fight against.

Numbers 6:24-26

Thursday on the Stew Peters Show, Lauren Witzke and Edward Szall share top tier geopolitical analysis on the continuing war in Ukraine, as Russian leaders call for regime change in America, and a return of President Trump. They also detail the shocking revelation that literal satan worshipping American mercenaries are among those killed by the Christian Russian army.

https://rumble.com/vz7vlh-...
08:15 PM - Apr 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by GaDawg in this post can reply
:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
14 April, 11:44
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
"The West ignores Zelensky’s action outlawing the Russian language and his more recent attempt to outlaw the Russian Orthodox religion. Orbán immediately criticized Zelensky who the Press will NEVER criticize because all they ever preach is the agenda of the Neocons and their determination to manufacture World War III."

https://www.armstrongecono...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
13 April, 08:51
Just now seeing your post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
13 April, 11:03
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Thanks CM*.... This post seems to be catching it's second breath after 12 days. Even so much more has come out just since then but still very important info here. 😎👊

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
13 April, 07:31
I apologize, my computer is old and nothing feeds right. I miss so many good posts and when things finally recirculate then I see posts.
My goal is to buy a new laptop, hopefully before everything happens.. We have no television and I haven't watched in 12 years.
Thank you for posting this, and know that AU rocks.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
13 April, 09:18
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
😎👊

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
13 April, 11:07
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thanks CLITW... This post seems to be catching it's second breath after 12 days. Even so much more has come out just since then but still very important info here... Yes, AU does rock 😎👊

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
13 April, 07:02
it hit home for you, at the time and pace it was supposed to hit you.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
13 April, 07:03
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Not everyone is at your level!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
03 April, 10:41
Wow, I wasn't expecting this. Just wanted to know people saw it. I hope some new light was shared on some situations. Thank you all for responding. AU ROCKS!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
02 April, 08:47
Most have become lost in the Fog of long posts which I am guilty of.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

reaper myer @reapermyer
01 April, 11:17
ill share but not a stew fan

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
01 April, 11:20
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Actually, its not Stew, Its 2 others filling in. Sharing is not necessary if its not pertinent to you. Really just thought there was some important info that helped to clear some things up. Thank you though.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
01 April, 11:00
Post for God...crickets nearly save a couple responses. Post fake moon landing stuff...over twenty in minuets...I get ya loud and clear!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
01 April, 08:53
And here's the problem with so many even on Anonup. They're stuck in "Trumps gonna save us" so we'll just sit back, gobble up all the information, not contribute anything, "we'll just take a nap". Don't do anything to further information or contribute. Just take a nap. It's a damn shame.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
01 April, 08:50
Very good video. He's right; sanctions failed, war failed. Rigged elections have consequences. Our country is in GREAT DANGER. Our deep state, our fake President, our entire Government is willing to cause a major war to cover their own crimes. They're using Americans as pawns. It's no different than the Ukrainians faction using women/children as shields.

Nancy Williams @Nancyisfancy
01 April, 08:26
Unfortunately this wouldn't play. Like Stew Peters always informative.

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
01 April, 08:23
i only just now saw it in my feed. thanks for sharing it again for those of us who missed it.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
01 April, 08:21
Naps are a thing.😂

👍 Will watch soon.

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
01 April, 08:24
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
ahaha im going down for a nap too.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
01 April, 10:30
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Yes they are a tbing 🤣 Just wanted to get it out there and encourage people to view if they saw it in their feed. 😎👊💥

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
01 April, 08:19
Thanks for sharing, I like Stew!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
01 April, 10:53
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
Thank You 😎👊

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
01 April, 10:51
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Thank you as well. I just felt there was some new and pertinent information that tied some things together in one video. I'm glad to see so many watched and shared, but not for me. I hope it helps others connect some dots, especially family and friends who still don't quite get it.

Thanks again and God Bless 🙏