MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
01 April, 10:47
It is time to end the practice of all vaccinations. They are literally an injection of time released diseases. All of them. There has never been an authentic vaccine and the whole concept is faulty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
As a republican primary candidate, I will fight to help end this poisoning of the world.
https://rumble.com/vxdznh-...
11:14 AM - Apr 01, 2022
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by StraussForHouse in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
01 April, 11:40
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
God bless your efforts but to be fair. I will never consent to be governed again in any way. No man can have any power over another under God's laws. Government & employment have to go bye bye completely. I know your efforts are noble and I support yo,u but I cannot support any form of government

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
01 April, 05:42
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Government should not be about power over people, it's about protecting the freedom of the people.