Mike Anon @Mike314
The party should probably be in the heartland of America, the midwest.

A huge open field, with plenty of room for roughly 50,000 of us.

During the summer of course, just spitballin'.
07:37 PM - Mar 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 April, 03:49
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Great fields here in Southern Spain for those of us waking early ;-) oh and the beaches!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
31 March, 07:59
Maybe have gatherings in each state/cities at the county fairgrounds or similar venue. All on same day. Bbq music fun.
I'm so ready!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
31 March, 08:03
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Sounds great, so many people on here that I'm looking forward to meeting. We could do multiple parties.

Kim Duke @HeyItsmeKD
31 March, 07:56
I’m in oklahoma, BFE, 240 acres. let’s goooooo

Mike Anon @Mike314
31 March, 08:08
In response Kim Duke to her Publication
We're there Lol

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
31 March, 07:47
dont think my 6 acres could hold 50,000
😆

Mike Anon @Mike314
31 March, 08:01
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
Ya never know 😂

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
31 March, 07:40
The fields are ripe for harvest. Sounds good 😊🌻🌾