Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I love you Patriots!

The road has been long, but if you open your eyes, it’s not hard to see what’s going on.

Thanks for being here. All of you.
09:38 PM - Mar 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Florida Jen @FloridaJen
01 April, 01:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paint Head @Paint
31 March, 11:34
We love you too💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
31 March, 11:27

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
31 March, 11:14
😊🙏🤍

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 March, 10:29
God Bless you Doq and all that you do for all patriots.
Much appreciated!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
31 March, 09:08
Back at you, @Doqholliday !!!
Have a great day!

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
31 March, 07:02
I Love you too! Can't recall how I came to this site--only nudges from God can I conclude. I have deep deep gratitude for all that you share fellow Patriot as well as All Patriots here on anonup

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
31 March, 06:47
We are one big patriot family! We love you back!

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
31 March, 06:40
Amen brother Doq! It has been quite the journey, an exciting one! The vibes have been intense lately! Little sleep during the night and feeling strange. Finding hard to resist geting on AU to see whats habbening! Things are moving fast with intensity that I don’t want to miss out!!!

Thank you for your guidance! 🙏❤️🐸

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
31 March, 05:14
respect bro👍🏾

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
31 March, 03:36
💌 Vibes High, My WONDERFUL Brother...!

You're a guide and you are cherished.

Our caravan toward LIGHT and FREEDOM may be long, but it's in the crucible we grow our Faith and LOVE for our fellow man, picking up stragglers and the haggard souls as we traverse the digital frontier.

A worthy and needed endeavor. It's a privilege to walk alongside God-Fearing and Freedom-Loving Patriots such as yourself, Doq.

Vibes High. 🔥

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
31 March, 03:00
Love you right back Doc! 🤗
Thank you, and all of the high vibing anons here for making this journey more bearable.
The calm before, during, and after the storm.
The best is yet to come! ✨

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
31 March, 02:54
(Circa 7/23/20 12:18:07 UTC)

#wwg1wga || #FamilyIsEverything

Pink Totter @Totter
31 March, 02:19
Love you too Doq, Good night and God Bless.

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
31 March, 01:14
I have been drawn to AU from the beginning and all of you! Thank you all for being the family I’ve needed! 😘

kolibri @kolibri
31 March, 12:54
Thank you for all you do here! God bless 🙏❤️

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
31 March, 12:05
love you doc,thanks for being here🇨🇦

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
30 March, 11:34
🙏🙏🙏 God Bless You & Your Family 🙏🙏🙏

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
30 March, 11:29
😘

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
30 March, 11:28

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
30 March, 11:27
Love u too Doq..so happy i found you many years ago on Twitter...going the battle with you has been heart wrenching at times...but ultimately, all the loves ❤️

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 March, 11:13
Love you too Doq!

connie wright @cowri
30 March, 11:11
Thank You For Leading Us...We Love You Back More

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
30 March, 11:06
💖🇺🇸🙏🏽 My love and highest respect to all Patriots 💖

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
30 March, 11:06
I am so grateful for each and every one of you. God placed us all together for a reason and we have not ler Him down.

God bless you, Doc. 🥰

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
30 March, 10:59
Leettsss goooo

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
30 March, 10:48
911 timestamp.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
30 March, 10:46
We wouldnt be here without you, my favorite patriot..aside from #35 .

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
30 March, 10:41
Thank you DOQ