Awake Now @Awakenow
Today is a sad day... I just signed all the paperwork for my mom to now be under Hospice care. Prayers are appreciated for her smooth transition to be my guide.

Love
03:16 PM - Mar 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Awakenow in this post can reply
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
30 March, 06:29
In response Awake Now to her Publication
God Bless you and all who knew and loved her. Cherish the memories until you make new ones once again. Shalom

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
30 March, 06:37
In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication
Thank you ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Celery Juicer @Emme
30 March, 05:47
🥲🙏🏼❤️

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
30 March, 05:43
I went through the same with my dad last September. I will be praying for you.

Awake Now @Awakenow
30 March, 06:10
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
I am so sorry for you loss. Thank you for your prayers. ❤️

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
30 March, 05:41
🙏🕊

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
30 March, 05:40
prayers

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
30 March, 05:40
I'm sorry

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 March, 05:37
😔 My prayers & love go out to you & your mom.
I just went through this with my Aunt who I love so very much. We are still grieving & truth be told it has brought the extended family back together. Praying for a pain free smooth transition for her & all the warmth, love & support to you. 🙏🏻❤️

Awake Now @Awakenow
30 March, 06:11
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Thank you.

prayers for you and your family. ❤️❤️

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
30 March, 05:36
🙏so sorry, i know what that feels like.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
30 March, 05:36
Praying for comfort and peace for both you and your mother!

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
30 March, 05:35
🙏🏻 you got this😉

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 March, 05:33
Prayers for this, and Love to You All. 🙏❤️

Kentucky Girl @KentuckyGirl
30 March, 05:07
Prayers, I totally understand, I had to do it for mine!

Kentucky Girl @KentuckyGirl
30 March, 05:07
Prayers, I totally understand, I had to do it for mine!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
30 March, 05:35
In response Kentucky Girl to her Publication
Mine as well

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
30 March, 05:06
prayers for you

Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
30 March, 05:01
I have been there a few months ago. It is one of the most difficult things to do. Many prayers to you and your family.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
30 March, 04:50
Prayers for her peace and yours.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
30 March, 04:35
🙏🙏🙏

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
30 March, 03:33
Prayers up to all.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
30 March, 03:19
I just went through that with my mom. Just be there for her. Hold her hand, talk to her, play nice music. Make this transition to her new life as wonderful as you can. For me, taking photographs helped. For some, that may not feel right. I'm grateful for documenting those last two days.

Prayers and blessings to you and your family. 💙🙏

Awake Now @Awakenow
30 March, 03:35
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Thank you so much. And love your ideas!!

Awake Now @Awakenow
30 March, 03:36
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
And, I am so sorry for your loss ❤️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 March, 03:16
God bless you, will be praying.

Awake Now @Awakenow
30 March, 03:17
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thank you