Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Doing my first public presentation since 2017. Subject: “Holding The Line”. The last one I did was on 5G (as a telecoms service, not transhumanist nightmare).
01:03 PM - Mar 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
31 March, 04:09
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
That's great! I bet you were wonderful!🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
30 March, 10:42
Congratulations Patriot 👏🏻👊🏻😎💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
30 March, 07:38
Awesome!
You will do great, Patriot!

Law & Physics @physics171
30 March, 05:52
Wonderful shot Martin.
💜

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
30 March, 05:17
#exposure
exposure
exposure
Ephesians whole
chapters 5 & 6
Right on Brother Martin G
Shine on 💣💥 🌄

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
30 March, 05:03
You’ll do great Martin!!! It would so wonderful for us all to be there physically to support you, but we are with you in spirit.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
30 March, 04:59
TY for your service Patriot!!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 March, 04:57
Nana knows you were or will be fine.
You have the karma for it.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
30 March, 04:42
God speed, Martin.

Ken Mac @KenMac
30 March, 04:13

alan candt @candtalan
30 March, 04:06
I hear this group is holding regular meeting , even if the venue is sometimes changed... https://en.wikipedia.org/w... (recent talk by D Shayler)

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
30 March, 03:55
WRWY Looking great Martin!!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
30 March, 03:32

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
30 March, 03:23
Kind eyes, kind smile! You will have them at Hello! Have a super fun time. 💛

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
30 March, 03:18
👍You will do great!!!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
30 March, 03:10
Well you have first hand knowledge on that for sure! I have no doubt you will be truly inspirational.
Best of luck, WRWY. 👊

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
30 March, 03:08
I know you will be amazing, I only wish i could be there to cheer you on. Good luck, my friend.

P.S. Maybe someone could video for us. 🥰

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
30 March, 03:00
OH MARTIN YAY! FREAKIN GO BROTHER! Oh I wish I was there! Let em have it like only you can Martin! Love you bub! 💜🙋🏼‍♀️ WOO!!

Ruby Anon @ruby11
30 March, 02:55
Good luck, enjoy! 😄👍

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 March, 02:26
Break a keg fren!!!
(Better than breaking a leg)
LOVE SEEING YOUR FACE!!! 😁
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
30 March, 02:24
Awesome and best wishes to you. Thank you for inspiring me to want to take pictures again !!!

Celery Juicer @Emme
30 March, 02:16
🙏🏼💗

Kathy Scott @Kat4Truth
30 March, 02:14
I've missed your photos Martin! Glad you are back! Please post more of your art!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
30 March, 02:13
With you in spirit Martin. Go get ‘em!

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
30 March, 02:12
you got it man

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
30 March, 02:12
you got it man

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 March, 02:11
Awesome!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
30 March, 02:10
Good luck Martin. I know you'll do great!

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
30 March, 01:58
I am loving their Intentions at The Porky Pint. From their website 2 pics. :)

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
30 March, 01:56
Good luck with the presentation. Enjoy!
You'll be awesome.💫