Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
31 March, 04:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
She and Tom Cruise were mentioned in a word of knowledge on Elijah Streams Tuesday by Manuel Johnson. He said God was reaching out to them, that they are wondering and looking to find the real God and that all they had to do was receive His gift of new life through His Son Jesus. (It's interesting to think that they watch that show, or maybe had just stumbled across it.) This is the video. He says that somewhere toward the end when he's praying.
https://rumble.com/vyxjb3-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
30 March, 06:11
These people are SICK.
These people are STUPID.
These people are FOOKED.

That said — She’s not Madonna. 😱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveConquers All @All777Love
30 March, 06:08
...are SICK!

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
30 March, 05:30
chosen

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
30 March, 05:14
Well that is one fugly double, and what was with floating eyelashes 🙈

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
30 March, 04:51
If anyone really thinks that's Madonna....I'm sorry but we have to move on without you

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
30 March, 04:36
Is it really fair to call it “people”? It doesn’t appear to be human.

Jody Donohue @Jody
30 March, 04:17
I never looked up to these people ever! They flaunted their wealth, they took advantage by charging ridiculous amounts for their concerts and sat back and laughed at the poor. I am attracted to earth souls. You know one when you meet them. I felt this way very early in life. I think most of us did, as we have all converged together.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
30 March, 03:27
don't know what's worse VK...

That you refer to that as a person, or Peter Max as Art.

🤣

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
30 March, 03:25
The original was named Maria.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
30 March, 03:22
Jeesh! Who applied that lipstick, a 3 yr old?
I don’t believe that’s her.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 March, 03:21
These people are focused on the wrong eye & in the wrong way! And I’ve had it! lol

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
30 March, 03:19

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
31 March, 04:17
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
i had the same and thought "well that's 10 seconds of my life i can't get back - and really i don't want to".............

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
30 March, 02:48
Rabid Malignant Narcissism ...

RUN 💣

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
30 March, 02:44
Two Questions. 1. Is she allergic to fish, and 2. Did she just eat an entire whale?

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
30 March, 02:42
anyone remember the bath tub scene saying her goodbyes?!?

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
30 March, 03:22
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
I heard that she was born MALE

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
30 March, 03:33
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
Didn’t ellen say her goodbyes around the same time? Where’s Ellen since the real Madonna is gone?!

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
30 March, 02:41
…..are not human.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
30 March, 02:41
…..are not human.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
30 March, 02:02

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
30 March, 02:00
poopy face

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 March, 01:57
THE ILLUMINATI One Eye on “its” nail, while covering one eye! Hiding Nothing, out in the open for all to know! 🤦‍♀️

(These freaks think we are so stupid. They are really actually Jealous of us! Game Over).
Q 100
Satan.
Who follows?
What political leaders worship Satan?
What does an upside down cross represent?
Who wears openly?
Why?
Who is she connected to?
Why is this relevant?
Spirit cooking.
What does Spirit Cooking represent?
Cult.
What is a cult?
Who is worshipped?
Why is this relevant?
Snow White
Godfather III
Speed.
Q

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
30 March, 01:23
What is the symbol on her nail ?

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
30 March, 03:19
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Computer generated as the eye lash was on her finger too.

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
30 March, 03:20
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Do you think all the jewellery is covering an Adams apple?

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
30 March, 01:19
…are sick.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
30 March, 01:17
100 > 1

Nothing greater than God.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
30 March, 01:16
That is not Madonna . Clone , Double , what ever that is not her . I would have too say she is no longer on this earth .

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
30 March, 01:12
Why would you have a filter for fake eyelashes? Wonder what else they are filtering.

Candi Clopton @CCPatriot
30 March, 01:08

chore Toke @choretoke
30 March, 01:05
WHAT THE F$&K WAS THAT❗️🤨 Her or its face looks like is going to blow up❗️😏

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
30 March, 01:04

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
30 March, 01:04
She's not people
She's something else entirely
Once the soul has been sold (or removed), you become just an entity. A vessel with no humanity.