Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
29 March, 05:54
And whats this about? Guess I missed it....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 06:02
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Who cares! however didn't you see when Will Smith smack the sh!t out of Chris Rock. It was so EPIC. Made my year. So lucky to be alive.
#SaveUkraine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JQANNE in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 March, 09:42
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
Yup - setup (free advertising) ... buzz word for the public

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 March, 09:39
Planned.

Dottie French @DotOn777
30 March, 07:52
I have been a medical instructor for 22 years...alopecia does not look like a shaved head with a perfect skin underneath.

I do not beLIEve her

Quester215 ... @Quester215
30 March, 08:01
In response Dottie French to her Publication
I was thinking the exact same thing. I’ve known two people with this disease and they had not one hair on their bodies. When I saw her, I knew they lying but couldn’t figure out for what purpose.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
30 March, 05:27
EASTERN EGG:

AFTER U USE ALOPECIA CURE, YOU WILL GET AIDS😂😂😂

WHAT A DISCOUNT... 😭🤣🤣🤣

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
30 March, 05:21