Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
30 March, 02:20
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
30 March, 12:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
30 March, 03:25
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I clicked your link and as I'm scrolling down the page, I get to some testimonials...

Check out that second one! I almost spit my drink out laughing!! I wouldn't think "Jesus C." Would have time for stuff like that. 😂

What can I say? I'm easily amused. lol

Ocean light @sarcasmfan
30 March, 12:42
Mud Floods. This is sooooo going to be hard for people who declare to be Democrats or Republicans. WE MUST SHOW THEM. The history you have been taught is wrong - that is the simplest answer.

And, the Grand Canyon is not really caused by millions of years of one tiny river, same river coming downstream from Montana.

Ice age is soooo, sooo exaggerated.