Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 February, 02:24
Looks like the Commander In-Chief.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
01 February, 02:27
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Working from home.
Working for WE the PEOPLE.

Easier on Melania & family.
Better security than the White House.

I'm sure both of them felt like they were slumming their whole time up in DC.

At least Mar-a-Lago was never used by a satanic coven to cast evil spells.

Get ready, Patriots!

Beautiful things are coming!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NoOneWalksAway in this post can reply
Deb Atk @Debsie
01 February, 02:36
In response The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots to his Publication
I've also read that. i don't know if it's fact but over the past few months, ive read that there have been multiple attempted assassinations on him and Melania.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
01 February, 02:39
In response Deb Atk to his Publication
I believe there have been over 60 attempts, none of which our brave POTUS wanted made public.

Deb Atk @Debsie
I've also read that. i don't know if it's fact but over the past few months, ive read that there have been multiple attempted assassinations on him and Melania.

Deb Atk @Debsie

Deb Atk @Debsie

Deb Atk @Debsie

Deb Atk @Debsie

Deb Atk @Debsie

Deb Atk @Debsie

Deb Atk @Debsie

Deb Atk @Debsie

Deb Atk @Debsie

Deb Atk @Debsie

Deb Atk @Debsie

Deb Atk @Debsie
01 February, 02:35

Deb Atk @Debsie

Deb Atk @Debsie

Deb Atk @Debsie

Deb Atk @Debsie

The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
01 February, 02:33