Absolute1776 on TRUTH Social...

*2 pics
08:15 PM - Mar 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
30 March, 12:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
boom

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
29 March, 09:50
good..and then id make sure it is in the record...and keep checking that its in there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ocean light @sarcasmfan
29 March, 09:04
Just do it...for the sake of our children and grandchildren, and the recuperating child-former-captives, and still, to be rescued children: Do it NOW! Don't wait another couple of weeks, months. In one year, we will all be dead. The time for action is now.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
29 March, 09:03
But I've read in several places now the FBI can't find the laptops, so what exactly are they entering into evidence???

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 March, 09:05
In response Made In America to her Publication
I think that is optics in my opinion...i think "we' have had it for quite some time.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
29 March, 09:00
ty for sharing still building my follow list there!

29 March, 09:02
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
No problem. He's a great follow!

Happy Days @Sun2516
29 March, 08:37
Do we have a lot of “Justice” yet?
We know the MF’s are guilty.

29 March, 08:39
In response Happy Days to his Publication
lol...these MFs are guilty

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
29 March, 08:36
{Brilliance!}

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
29 March, 08:22
seens to be a lot of that “We have it all” today.