Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
29 March, 05:54
And whats this about? Guess I missed it....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 06:02
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Who cares! however didn't you see when Will Smith smack the sh!t out of Chris Rock. It was so EPIC. Made my year. So lucky to be alive.
#SaveUkraine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RQLLQ @RQLLQ
In other news today Nadler allows Gaetz to enter the Laptop From Hell into the Congressional Record with no objections.
06:59 PM - Mar 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RQLLQ in this post can reply
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
29 March, 07:12
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
And then the laptop went missing! I think that’s why that’s what I did in objects they already knew it was gone. Probably why Gaetz submitted it. They’re all on the same team.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
29 March, 08:11
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Spellcheck messed up on this. I meant to say that is why Nadler did not object. They already knew the laptop was gone.