Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
remember when Betty white died being on twitter and a few anons were posting how she was great will be missed. Personally didnt know much about her but said lets see how long it takes for folks to dig up the truth. Amazing. everyone is FOOKIN AMAZING โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿพ
04:02 PM - Mar 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
29 March, 04:18
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Hereโ€™s a clue. Someone monitor submarine traffic near this location!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฟ

https://therealdeal.com/sa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
29 March, 04:08
i remember but i didnt really see any sauce provided with the claims she was this or that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
29 March, 04:16
In response reaper myer to his Publication
the consesus was and id hace to look for the info. she was actually a bush.

Angel of 5th Avenue @Angelof5thAvenue
29 March, 04:06
I thought everyone knew she was the head witch of Hollywood, the daughter of Allister C., & the mother of the Bush sons

Silver Cat @silvercat
29 March, 04:09
In response Angel of 5th Avenue to her Publication
No wonder the thing called barbara bush always reminded me of betty white.