Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 March, 06:51
I suppose it's a noble thing to fight in war that you are told doesn't exist and for which you will receive only scorn from those who you fight to protect, with no guarantee of ever even having recognition that you were on active duty, or even that your invisible wounds are real.

That said, I do rather like the #WINNING .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
29 March, 12:45
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
Family is not always the ones that bring you good energy. I know, have distanced myself and i feel ao much calmer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Namaste; Patriot @GypsyPatriot8
29 March, 12:32
praying everyday my husband wakes up. his ego wont allow him to see it because that means i would have been right… can you imagine being that miserable. things are tough. can you tell. ga 🍑 here also. banks county- where yours truly just was 🇺🇸

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 March, 12:28
❤️EVERYTHING!!❤️

arba happihr @arba
29 March, 12:26
Isn't this the truth
I discovered this last year.
I can only hang with happy positive people.
Today is a new world.