TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
29 March, 06:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
VK
15 hours ago
In response SuezQed !!! to her Publication
There is no Real or Fake when it comes to Q.
Q is True.
Not saying truthful, just true, and it can't be denied.
We all individually got what was needed from each drop. Ultimate goal of waking us the fook up.
11:01 AM - Mar 29, 2022
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
29 March, 11:35
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Q was very vital to all of this...so many had forgotten how to use discernment. Discernment is one of the wonderful gifts we get from God. It got to the point that no one was paying attention to some serious issues..the world as we "thought" we knew it was circling the drain. I would not call myself a follower of anyone or anything...that is exactly how we got to where we are now by "blindly" following and believing. This death cult has taken advantage of our good nature and our ability to trust. I will forever be grateful.....for anons worldwide working together to take this death cult down!!! I do recall on the chans before Q came out there was PDanon, MegaAnon, HollywoodAnon, and SentAnon...all of them provided amazing info that I knew down deep made prefect sense that it wasn't in my imagination that things were VERY wrong and twisted. I have gone down some massive rabbit holes.. exposing this stuff was necessary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
29 March, 01:14
Beautifully said! I am continually in awe of “The Plan” and the family I’ve met along the way!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 March, 03:14
The best thing about Q was it reawakened critical thinking skills and it taught us to research and find truth. Q also knew that we would be in pain dealing with truth and that we would need each other. I am very grateful for that as I couldn't deal with any of this without all of you.
I love you all more than I can express.