Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 January, 10:01
Banks are done.

Mortgages are going to have to be reinvented ASAP! Any ideas how to do this? Crowdsourced home lending?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 February, 12:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
some thoughts after working in the mortgage industry: credit reports are designed to keep people enslaved to renting example: [they] tell you to sign up gor my credit cards. these credit cards have huge annual fees plus high interest rates. its a vicious hamster wheel cycle that traps people.

the underwriting guidelines debt to income rationd are unrealistic and are bullshit, no ine except the wealthy live with 33% debt 😆

banks own your home so technically you do not own the house (see elon musk tweet)
why do people rent?
convenice no commitment?
would everyone like to own a home?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 February, 02:00
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Nana Realtor here ageees with all u said. i would add that We had a young man in shock at the property office once when he discovered that even tho he paid for his home and didnt owe anyone the county could take his prooerty if he failed to pay the property taxes. He said "So then basically I NEVER REALLY own it"?

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
Exactly what I've been saying all my life, Angels Here.
Basic fact:
The one who can "legally" take possession of a thing, owns that thing.
02:14 PM - Feb 01, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SFWhite in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SFWhite GodWins, click on at the bottom under it