I wonder if Koba would accept DOGE?
They should talk.
https://www.independent.co...
01:17 AM - Mar 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
LoveConquers All @All777Love
29 March, 03:07
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
I think that’s a superb idea! It really reminds me of President Trump pleading to the world about our relations with Russia. He asked the world, why can’t we be friends? He implied that America would love to just get along with Russia, and work together for the betterment of the world. What a Great President!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
29 March, 03:17
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
Thanks for sharing that, it goes to show that President Trump is always right! Always always always lol.

Greatest President of the 21st Century and of my lifetime! 🇺🇸🦅💪🏽

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Corinne Pleiadian @WeAreFree
29 March, 01:34
no thanks

Bay 17d @Bay17d
29 March, 01:40
In response Corinne Pleiadian to her Publication
For EM.... I think it's a good idea honestly. Already has communications on lockdown with Starlink. So why not?

For Koba it would be a good idea... It's expensive for Koba to run this place and he deserves a big paycheck for everything he has done for us.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 01:21
:)

Bay 17d @Bay17d
29 March, 01:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i said 2 much again... me n my dang mouth