Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
Caution .. Hot stuff πŸ”₯ ........😎
02:05 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by rgibb11 in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
10 May, 11:14
In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication
I contend that the executive orders are designed to strip the assets of USA inc of Crown/Vatican control.

Once seized they can liquidate then dissolve the corporation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
01 February, 11:05
They wont need their money where they are going.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save TheChildren @DJT_JFKJr
01 February, 10:54
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Let he games begin.

Nonay Adams @Nonay41
01 February, 07:15
All I know is the White Hats won't be able to convince people unless the EBS is used. People are still fooled by MSM.

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
01 February, 06:54
The Master General,
General Flynn overlooking,

Pain is coming to a Theater near you.

Nonay Adams @Nonay41
01 February, 06:47
Can Biden sign something reversing it?

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
01 February, 06:23

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Cody John @1776faith
01 February, 05:32
369 Days Before 16/9/2020 TTiP off

13848 Days old
q

Konnie McCauley @konman
01 February, 03:07
Great explanation I think: https://youtu.be/7JjhSncOm...

Viri CCVlc CCv @srtaviri
01 February, 02:58
i hope Spain free soon 😩

Maga Nana @MagaNana
01 February, 02:45
will someone please please explain this to me as if I was 5 years old? please!!!!!!

Konnie McCauley @konman
01 February, 03:08
In response Maga Nana to her Publication
I believe this is good explanation:
https://youtu.be/7JjhSncOm...

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
01 February, 02:33
I assume "their" $ get's frozen....not everyones.... :)

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
01 February, 02:32
Trying to explain this to people ... ughh ... they still want to buy chyna stocks.....lol

Nina Girl @WarriorGoddess9
01 February, 02:27
I think it does! 1221 take it AWAYπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Awake Now @Awakenow
01 February, 02:21
how do we know it starts today?

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
01 February, 06:19
In response Awake Now to her Publication
We don't. People are basing the 45 day count from 12/18, however the DNI report was delayed. See my long post on my timeline. Hate to be Debbie Downer. We cannot know the actual date because we don't know if 2nd assessment made it to DJTs hands before 1/20.

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
01 February, 02:14

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
02 February, 06:35
In response imat 2021 to her Publication
Flynn is in the picture, so It probably was an earlier EO IMO