Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 March, 12:19
Life is very different without back pain. Feels like I am 18 right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
25 March, 12:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
What is the secret? Please! I have had it 8 years and tried every therapy there is...right now trying accupuncture again. I would be so grateful to hear what helped you. What a gift you were given to have that lifted! Praise the Lord!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 March, 12:50
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Had an Op on L4/L5 herniation of the disks piercing the main nerve. Was causing a shooting a pain down my right leg. Many people told me not to fook with the back. After op was in regret. The pain was much worse and started taking 12 painkillers daily (ugg). On day 10 of post-op (2/27) woke up and pain totally gone. My own personal 10 days of darkness one can say.

Danette Olson @NettieO
I'd give anything to get my back and knees back to normal. Mom always warned me about carrying buckets of feed that were too heavy, but I did it anyway. Less trips to the feed room in the barn I'd always say. Now I have compressed discs in my back. I can barely get anything done in my house before it starts to hurt. Wrecked one of my knees after I volunteered one morning at FMSC; I was walking to my car and I tripped over part of the sidewalk that was sticking up. Landed on my knee and sat there on the sidewalk for 10 minutes in freezing cold of February and not sure if I could get up or even stand. Turns out I bruised the bone and damaged the nerves. I was told it would heal in a year and 2 years later I still have pain. I can hardly kneel at church because my knee goes numb. I just injured my other knee 3 weeks ago by twisting it somehow. Old age sucks and I only just turned 58 early March. Happy Birthday to me....here's some pain for your birthday. Augh...
08:47 PM - Mar 28, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NettieO in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
28 March, 08:50
In response Danette Olson to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏