SuezQed !!! @SuezQed
28 March, 07:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
There is no Real or Fake when it comes to Q.
Q is True.
Not saying truthful, just true, and it can't be denied.
We all individually got what was needed from each drop. Ultimate goal of waking us the fook up.
07:24 PM - Mar 28, 2022
In response SuezQed !!! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
NEO ONE @Neo
29 March, 08:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yes, Q is real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
29 March, 07:45
I hear Q drops in my Subconscious. I often hear some of Q’s one liners “future proves past” etc. “Gold will Destroy the Fed” when I am trying to decipher a “news” event/update.

When someone new to Q says they don’t understand the Q drops but they are “waking up”, I tell them Q is similar to a Foreign Language. You have to study the drops and Read all of them starting with #1 . Then I show them a “Q proof or 2” (at this point in history ...usually a Q drop is playing out real -time that day 🤣. Slam dunk).

Seeing someone catch on to Q Intel and no longer feel fear, but instead power, is what I believe is a huge reason for us Anons/Digital Soldier “giving the Power back to the people” another one liner 😂. I LOVE THIS NEW LANGUAGE! 👍🇺🇸

👉Proactive VS Reactive, gives humans their sense of Power over Fear— IMHO

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
29 March, 05:39
"Not saying truthful, just true" ~ VK

👆 Perfect! It took me a long time to understand
INFORMATION WARFARE & that trolling was part of it!

Q is sneaky 😹

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
29 March, 03:32
😎☝️

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
29 March, 01:32
Damn right!!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
29 March, 12:30
Yup its not about whether its true or not for me anymore, at this point, its how much is true!! More is proving true by the day it seems. Genius way of communcating without beign able to read all the post through and figure it out. New unlocks the map part is just pure genius!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
29 March, 12:39
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
My thoughts exactly, I use Q as my research tool. Not always what i find on my own but hiw we each help each other. Whether it be via links, decodes, reminding you about a post. But really it has been the love and support that helped us all see the truth! ❤🙏

Angie Mac @AngieMac
28 March, 10:15
truthful but true - Hmmm- I’ll think on that tomorrow

deborah sidener @debbiedo
29 March, 03:17
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Sometimes Q wasn't talking to us and they put out misinformation so Q was not always truthful but most certainly true.

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
28 March, 10:08

American Girl @Americangirl
28 March, 10:02
born 7 21🤷‍♀️

Pink Totter @Totter
28 March, 10:09
In response American Girl to her Publication
We share a birthdate.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
28 March, 09:40
i was born on 7/17 ⚡️👊🏾

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
28 March, 09:50
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
I was married 7/17

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
28 March, 09:40
VK, you are such a blessing to all
pf us, we would be much more lost without you. History will judge you, and all of us, well. I am most proud of that. 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

American Girl @Americangirl
28 March, 08:53

28 March, 08:50

28 March, 08:50

28 March, 08:38
Always right back to you.
Like clockwork.

28 March, 10:09
In response Raea McCarthy to her Publication

OozleFinch STINGER SLINGER @P4Q109
28 March, 08:29
maybe this clears stuff up a little for folks.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 March, 08:19

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 March, 08:02
Caps = 156 > 11.
TS = 724.

Feb 10, 2018 6:33:36 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
Public: FBI/DOJ/O-WH/SD
Private: Clowns Clowns Clowns
Expand your thinking.
Q

Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
Anonymous
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

Details matter.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
28 March, 07:58
How Anons feel right now...

Hey, everybody!!

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
28 March, 08:15
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
Lol

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
28 March, 07:48
"waking us the fook up" and "Made them messy"
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 March, 07:47
And wake the fook up we did. some years ago. I was not aware we were still questioning this?
I got in around beginning January '18. So many things i had been looking at for yrs mad sense and proved, to me, I was not bat shit crazy. I believe everyone looks at things the way that can make sense to them. 5 different decodes usually 5 different views with some common factors. vague but on point at the same time. patterns emerge. Good stuff for us curious types. coincidence became an illusion.

shitposting became a way of life

28 March, 07:37
From sea to shining sea,
I'm going to guess has something to do with time travel.
Idk, we'll find out

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
28 March, 07:35
Friedrich Nietzsche argued that truth is impossible—there can only be perspective and interpretation

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
28 March, 07:34

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
28 March, 10:12
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Whole new meaning of G Q 🦸🏼‍♀️

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
28 March, 07:32
Q717 —> Expand your thinking.

28 March, 07:31
Is this it?! The moment of my dreams?
I am Q, so you must be directly speaking to me here.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
28 March, 07:28
; )

PROUDLY🪖😇🛡✝️♾️✝️🏹
WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
28 March, 07:27
Mission accomplished.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
28 March, 07:26