Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 March, 10:57
Navy decode

=

America Will Be Unified Again 💞/ Believed Not The Prophet / Maybe Theres A Lesson To Learn Here / Gods Prophecy Code / Winter Is Coming / 144 / The Clock Is Ticking / The Hidden Gematria Code 🔡🔢 / Here To Guide You 🤝 / Beam Me Up Scotty / Divinely Guided 👁️ / Decode Your Reality / Mother Of Dragons 🐲 / Lightning From God ⚡/ Military Planning At Its Finest 🐸
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
178-871
1068-168
TS 8:08

Learn to read the map.
We may have overestimated your ability. 🔥 #BURN
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew- a bottle (made from animal skin), a necromancer
Greek-uncondemned

Hebrew-Atharim, a caravan route in the Negev
Greek- to make like

Hebrew- a weeping
Greek-Gethsemane, an olive orchard on the Mount of Olives

Hebrew- a tent
Greek- filthiness

Hebrew-a band, troop
Greek-to enter, to sink into

Hebrew- "exalted father", the original name of Abraham
Greek- indistinguishable, without uncertainty

Hebrew-foundation
Greek-unseemliness
11:18 PM - Mar 27, 2022
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply
Freedom Lover @Linzc
27 March, 11:58
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 March, 11:22
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication

nasty 123 @Nasty1
28 March, 04:48

Not Important @Notimportant
28 March, 09:16
Sometimes i think tjis is bevause he was murdered ...don't belirvebamything fake history hist states anymore...

Standing at mt rushmore, i got an eerie feeling these 4 were all killed & this is a huge symbol for others to never forget it...think about it ...

WHY THOSE 4 chosen? Again not what we are told?
WHY the big deal on STOLEN native land where many natives were slaughtered?
WHY THERE? THAT AREA?
WHAT'S under that mountain or in it? We've all heard of the "things"
WHAT IS TRUE ANCIENT HISTORY of that mountain? Area?

I walked the trail thinking this is all wrong on so many levels! i could feel it. i couldn't wait to leave area but i honor all who's human lives were taken while experiencing life & to just live & do good! Driving the entire area felt off & unsettling.

I'm glad those that went there to reclaim it, did it & intention & whatever it was -was reversed!
Theres so much to learn.