walker Fast @Fastwalker
26 March, 06:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 10:40
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Can someone following IET request an update on the doggies please.
They Ruff Ruff

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
27 March, 01:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
From IET to VK

27 March, 02:52
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
Such a great breed. Just look how cute. One of my favorite smells is that of a new puppy. Thanks for the update IET!

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
27 March, 06:54
A reply from IET again😎

Only people mentioned by ErinBelieve777 in this post can reply
28 March, 01:22
In response Erin Believe to her Publication
Mobile soul draining device.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
28 March, 05:29

certain apps, including the phone itsself, put out certain frequencies that people dont understand...
Ive had my own personal experience with this that i wouldn't be able to explain...I will say apps are cery dangerous...the phones are one thing but a lot of apps are silent killers, no joke!!

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
28 March, 11:20
I have an android but, my laptop is how I get online. If I can't get it on here, I don't want it.