Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
30 March, 12:51
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
If you weren't leary of RBrand before, you should be now. Go listen to some Harari speeches and see if it doesn't creep you out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 March, 12:53
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
EXACTLY that fkr popped during Pizzagate times to obscure. FOR SURE< hit the hell on the head.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
27 March, 05:37
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Never liked him. I see/saw something dark in this man.. Just like Obama and Tulsy Gabbard.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 March, 05:39
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
YEP bloodliner, and sex tats ie sex magick tats on him. AND contract souler. Not good. HAPPENED to be with baphobloodlinerperry.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
27 March, 05:55
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
I agree he is just creepy . I think he has been given a part to wake a few million up and then will disappear. #Bloodliner