Patriotic One @Patriotic1
pic 1 my tracking extention on twitter
pic 2 is on AnonUp

same exact time while being on both. I expect to see one or 2 as the server needs some info sometimes but wtaf? lol just an example here from just today and have not been on just under an hour.

be careful out there folks.
03:25 PM - Mar 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply
Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
27 March, 05:27
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
my wife tracking me would put that to shame..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
27 March, 05:27
In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication
and im downstairs 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
27 March, 04:01
I just right now was watching this in the other tab
really firefox is also unsafe and such
but only as meme

https://nitter.net/hackerb...

27 March, 04:33
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
dig into the config files on firefox, good nuff. tor is painfully slow with my connection. threat lvl dependent. Wonder if Vincent would share with the group his recomendations. I Imagine he just knows stuff

27 March, 08:13
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
thx fren. I didn't know about Icecat, i am slackin haha. found it in repositories. so far i love this. Sniffin through it now. Thank you!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 March, 03:36
Anonup is the place to be!

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
27 March, 03:33
how do u find out ur being tracked?

27 March, 03:45
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
Great question !!!! add extention to browser from chrome store. I do not use google chrome but can be added to any browser. what ever browser you use look on youtube on " how to harden(your browser)"
i recommend brave for non tech savvy folks. I should clarify, this is how many trackers have been blocked, in my picture example

https://chrome.google.com/...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 March, 03:29
that is crazy.

Tri Nity⍟ donated @Generator
27 March, 03:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
that's more than my bank account

27 March, 03:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
watched a Linux documentary on Youtube other night. 800+ in hr and half. Yeah it is a jungle. Also why i quit Windows. It is an abusive relationship too.

Thx for keeping it real kobayashi 💚👊