Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
27 March, 03:11
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
27 March, 11:17
LIBRO = Charlie... https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
27 March, 11:12
ping ping

James Dean @Wait_its_time
27 March, 10:55
AS THE GUYS AROUND HIM ARE THINKING,

CHOKE AND CROAK YOU OLD BASTARD

GIVE ME 10 MORE

AND THEN SHOVE THEM DOWN HIS THROAT

😜

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 March, 10:50
Sounds like our girl swallowed a sqweeky toy! 😂

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
27 March, 12:21
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
was thinkin the same thing hahaha

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
27 March, 10:37
oh my giddy aunt! best way to start my day....lol

I am What I am @OfLight
27 March, 10:14
Omg that laugh with the squeaky toy... ... Loving this...

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
27 March, 09:51
Spicey AF. The Resident was punked.
Biden gets a little taste of the trouble ahead.

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
27 March, 09:49
In watching this again, they are hazing him.

Whoever is taking the video is in on it. They are specifically videoing him eating watching for the reaction. They are trying not to make eye contact with the camera that they know is videoing - you can see when they accidentally make eye contact and quickly leave. The dark haired soldier behind the idiot is kind of scared but he is trusting the older soldiers. The blonde/red-headed soldier in the foreground is smiling and looks directly at the camera then tries to play it off. The main person who is doing this is the guy sitting next to the traitor who needs to hand him the glass of water.

I love each and every one of these guys!!!!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
27 March, 09:48
duh ol' HP trick, gets em still...bahahaha
these guys all knew what was coming.
come on man
I betcha they watched a few ep.'s of Impractical jokers

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 March, 09:49
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
"It's a pranko bro"

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
27 March, 09:34
You can see how little these soldiers respect or can tolerate this imposter.

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
27 March, 09:26
Spicey!!🤣😂🤣😂

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 March, 09:26
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication
lol

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 March, 09:23
Hell is gonna be hotter then them jalapenos. Ty for sharing, that made me happy. HIGH TREASON BIDEN>

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 March, 09:21
I hope it burned its high treason lie hole.

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
27 March, 03:15
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Bet it did. Ol' FJB's shitty diaper is REAL hot today. 😆