Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
27 March, 06:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
27 March, 04:30
I love this! Deep Gratitude for sharing! My youngest daughter is having fraternal twins (a boy and a girl) due in August. I'm going to share this with her. Much Love!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 March, 04:20
I love this, I was never a fan of cribs and did something similar. Beautiful. Mahalo.🙏💛

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
27 March, 03:39
🥲🥲🥲

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
27 March, 02:40
Kids don’t like sleeping in cribs, and they’re dangerous, I worked with a woman and her son climbed out of the crib and fell into the waste basket and suffocated he was only 9mos old, it was so sad

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
27 March, 01:18
I skipped the crib too!

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
27 March, 01:02
There is nothing more precious in this world!!

Jody Donohue @Jody
27 March, 12:56
Made it to about the 20 second mark before the tears started. This is absolutely beautiful ❤️🙏

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
27 March, 12:51
So sweet
😇😇

Anne Kats @anneanon1
27 March, 12:47
G afternoon VK ts 9:10 >5:5 Happy sunday 🕊

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
27 March, 12:41
That is precious. We need one another .

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 March, 12:24
🥰
Not trapped behind bars 🙂

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
27 March, 12:16
That is so sweet. Almost made me cry. Love Babies. Lord God in heaven CREATOR SOURCE of All please bless and protect ALL THE BOYS & GIRLS ALL around the world in the Almighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth x3 Yeshua Ben Joseph Yosef 🙏 ❤ 🙏

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
27 March, 12:15
❤️

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
27 March, 12:09
I love singing this song ☺🤍

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
27 March, 11:54
Good Morning VK !
To you and yours!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Big Trouble in Little China Toast - YouTube

Here's to the Army and Navy and the battles they have won; here's to America's colors, the colors that never run.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
27 March, 11:19
Woke up to both my babies (5 and 4) in my bed today. They know when to find dad and fill back my tank

NEO ONE @Neo
27 March, 11:17
Grand rising VK.
Together is the only way.
Love and Light.
❤❤❤

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
27 March, 11:16
We did the exact same thing for my newly adopted baby neice. And she puts herself to bed, every night. We just tuck her in and read her stories...lol Granted, she has a princess tent over her crib mattress...lol

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 March, 11:10
❤️

Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
27 March, 11:06
My son was on a mattress on the floor with the door open by the time he was one. We were only blessed with one child, but I didn't want him to feel locked in. I would just snuggle him and read to him until he was asleep and then he would call out when he woke up. Mom? 💓😊

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
27 March, 11:02
Good morning VK!

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
27 March, 10:59
I am Raea Sunshine

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
27 March, 10:47
ok
im vibin not hidin
i just warched this same random “we like to share our babies with the world “(incl pedos) video. and
Boom shaka laka….💣
there ya go
ping ping
fanga fanga wing ding

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
27 March, 10:42
This was such a beautiful video.💞

💧105 (video)🙏
Please pray.
Operators are in harms way.
High risk.
High value targets.
Please pause and give thanks to those who would die to save our republic.
More to follow.
Q
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

💧501🙏💫🇺🇸🦅
P_pers: [1] Confirmed.
_ACTION_DBF5Cz-BSY-1_y
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
SKY FORTRESS ENGAGED>
Q

💧15🔥
There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country.
Good speed, Patriots.
PS, Soros is targeted.

💧51🙏✝️🙏
ONE NATION UNDER GOD
🧐💧
🧐VK's prior post with the balancing black cat had this 💧 along with mirror 15

💧6
Follow the money, it's the key.
These people are evil.
Operation Mockingbird.
🧐💧
https://qalerts.app/?n=6

🧐CONTINUED👇

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
27 March, 10:49
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

💧910👀
Do not focus on the call details.
We knew it would leak.
We knew certain areas of the WH were bugged.
We knew certain people would leak.
Focus - why AUS?
Q

💧91
The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed. These people are evil.
Poof!
Snow White
Godfather III
Q
🧐💧

💧19
What were the historical advantages D’s gained by having MSM and famous people peddling narrative?
Who exposed the pedo network within H wood?
You can’t answer the above but will laugh once disclose details.
🧐💧

💧10 (9+1) > 5:5
These people worship Satan _ some openly show it.
🧐💧

💧1🔥
US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated.
🧐💧
https://qalerts.app/?n=1

🧐CONTINUED👇

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 March, 10:36
So Beautiful and filled with love, Thank You

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
27 March, 10:26
we skipped cribs too.
they aren't twins but people kept on asking if they are.
so far so good with their relationship.
#AlwaysTogether
#AlwaysHaveEachOthersBack

Sista Sue @SC18835410
27 March, 10:25
RSP- Recruit Sustainment Program
😉

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
27 March, 10:21

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
27 March, 10:21
Awwwww that was so adorable VK! ❤️
Love the VIBES . #FamilyIsEverything ☀️