Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
28 March, 01:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Epic🔥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
27 March, 11:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
27 March, 10:35
300 FY
3 6 25

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
27 March, 05:28
Cracked me up.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
27 March, 04:42
☝️💥✨

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
27 March, 04:00
...perfect dropping of expletive there....

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 March, 03:01
Second time, i believe. First was with Rush.

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
27 March, 04:28
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
holy fook moment… sync. just opened Gematria
“300 fucking years” 🎺139
Rush Limbaugh. 🎺139
wow 🤩
also 139
🎺JESUS WINS
🎺info alignment
🎺declare end of time
🎺dragon slayer
🎺i am david
🎺groundhog day
🎺the divine plan
🎺arizona audit
🎺an eye for an eye
🎺red wave coming
🎺hail to the king
🎺christopher
🎺oo7
🎺WHOA LIFE IS GOOD 🥳

Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 March, 02:32

Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 March, 02:09

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
27 March, 01:07
Wth?? What's going on with the dude in the camo hoodie???
Who is that??

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
27 March, 01:18
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
💜 It was a young boy who had his camo jacket on on with his hood up and he was going onto the other side of mamaw💜 He is such a cute little prince too. 😊👑

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
27 March, 12:25
😆THAT'S MY PRESIDENT!!! A MAN AFTER MY OWN HEART!!! HAHAHAHAHA😆😆😆

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 March, 12:16
Did Trumpy drop the F bomb?! Hilarious. Reminds me of when my mom occasionally does. The best! 😂 😂 😂

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
27 March, 12:21
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
That fook was so awesome God bless Trump! Yeah we needed that laugh tonight from the Boss

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
27 March, 04:43
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
LOL!!!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
26 March, 11:37
44 second video from.PapiTrumpo.
#44 Fooked

https://twitter.com/PapiTr...

Related video posted yesterday by Scotty mar10 (Scotty Films):

https://rumble.com/vyfnlp-...

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
26 March, 11:27

lln Buikema @lnBuikema
26 March, 11:20
love it.

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
26 March, 11:04
I love when my President talks dirty. teehee

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
26 March, 11:02
I love this guy 😂😂😂

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
26 March, 11:01
I guess it is full steam ahead! No need to sugar coat his language & sentiments! A boss just says it like it is.😎

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
26 March, 10:41
That was PRICELESS!!!!!!!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
26 March, 10:31
🤣THAT! That is one REAL POTUS - who knows how to speak & connect to the REAL people. Love him!

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
26 March, 10:10
ohhh myyy...he just said....hahahahahaha..I love you President Trump..🤣🤣🤣

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
26 March, 10:07
A trump 'fook" would be a great VK proof... not that we need it haha

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
26 March, 10:07
A trump 'fook" would be a great VK proof... not that we need it haha

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
26 March, 10:03
TS = 9:54 > 9:9 > 18. 😎

https://twitter.com/DanSca...

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
26 March, 09:59
It would be fun to see him drunk

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
26 March, 09:53
Ya gotta love that man!!!!

Not Important @Notimportant
26 March, 09:52
😂Que in the FAKE media tomorrow & monday...gonna prolly run that f-bomb all week. have no idea what the
"law of war"
play is but its gonna get some fookin' play!

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
26 March, 09:52
This is the single most dangerous time in our history
Far more dangerous than WWI and WWI

I recall you mentioned WWI and II earlier this week !

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 March, 09:51
Every time Nana hears someone say Fook now I see it in my head spelled "Fook" and think VK made a new word.

When Nana is 200 yrs old I will still think of VK every time I hear the word.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
26 March, 09:51
Fawke or Fook all is good and we can see where this is headed . Glory to God., they #Fooked