Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
26 March, 05:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Ukraine isn't being used ... UKRAINE IS THEIR CABAL FORTRESS ... THEIR HIDDEN SEAT TO EXPORT TYRANNY !!!

KILL THE CABAL !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
26 March, 03:38
💯Hard to hear and swallow, but what he says is the absolute truth....
We have if not created certainly abetted in death, destruction & chaos throughout the world, for nothing more than control and money..
⚠️Noting the deaths we have caused only when it could be used for more gain and even then we managed to blame that on someone else..
🖤The US may be the best, the richest & the strongest county in the world but at what cost, how many lives lost, how many lies told and on how many backs did we trample on to get here????😥
🤬The Elites of the world have created this evil, hatred & wars as we stood idly by, watching as other countries curse the US knowing but not wanting to admit why and all along cursing them back in the same breath for the same reasons..
☠️Now it is hopefully time for those who spread this evil throughout the world, to pay for these crimes and be ridden from this earth for good..
🙏But humanity with Gods help must change and create a better world for all mankind!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
26 March, 05:10
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Knowingly

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
26 March, 05:23
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
it isn't $$$ ... the root is THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL ... €$£¥ is just THE PERK !!!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
26 March, 02:38
Sometimes the baby is ugly.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
26 March, 02:00
THE TRUTH IS DISAPPOINTING BUT WE WANT AND ACCEPT NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
26 March, 12:43
Our DOD and government has been doing this crap behind our backs, pretending its for our defense, when really it is a money and power grab for the cabal!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
26 March, 12:06

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
26 March, 11:04
I ‘may’ be on the right path now 🤷🏻‍♀️

LoveConquers All @All777Love
26 March, 03:03
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Yes indeed!
The main thing that stands out above all else is the line, “OP Mockingbird FAILURE.” Remember, the balls starts rolling at an accelerated pace when the MSM is destroyed.👏🏽🇺🇸🍿⏳

Anne Kats @anneanon1
26 March, 10:45
VK if we don’t stop this soon theres no way back . 🤬✅

26 March, 10:39

26 March, 02:05
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
CIA RAN NK BILL CLINTON GAVE THEM THEIR NUCLEAR CAPABILITIES NWO IS US ALSO WHITE HATS IN CONTROL. KIM DID NOT GROW UP IN NK HE GREW UP AND WENT TO SCHOOL IN EUROPE

26 March, 10:39

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
26 March, 10:31
It is only disappointing because we lost our country to the deep state bastards. Most of us (Americans) are still good people.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
26 March, 10:29
He’s not lying 😞

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
26 March, 10:24

26 March, 05:16
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
ITS IN THE AWAKENED PEOPLES HANDS FIGHTING ALONGSIDE GOD 1111

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
26 March, 10:23
I remember thinking back when they killed gadaffi and he was warning our soldiers, that he could be telling the truth and it sure is looking like he was. 😢

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
26 March, 10:23
I remember thinking back when they killed gadaffi and he was warning our soldiers, that he could be telling the truth and it sure is looking like he was. 😢

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
26 March, 10:21

26 March, 10:08
Difficult truths will soon see the light of day.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 March, 09:52
Truth- 87
God’s Math- 87
Vincent- 87
Junior- 87

5x5

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 March, 08:15
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Nana said he was a Warrior Angel>>JFKJr
Same thing I think!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 March, 09:52
Ask the remote villages in India why they hate muslims.

Just enough truth to pad the lie, to hide the real alliance.

Muslims steal their young daughters, (5, 6 yr olds) 'convert' them then marry them to muslim men. There is no recourse, because muslims hold positions of power in the local police.

That is why muslims are HATED in India...

This process is used wherever islam seeks to take iver a community
- movin in quietly
- once numbers are sufficient, vote in a muslim politician.
- that politician appoints other muslims to positions of power in the police
- these two protect each other and the muslim community, to the detriment if all others
- Sharia street patrols form
- locals are given a choice - leave, convert, pay jizya (protection money,) die - the Sharia street patrol is the direct ancestor of the mafia
- Then sharia law courts are set up in protected muslim areas
- victim card played whenever their process is questioned

This process is repeated over and

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
26 March, 09:51
Truth being told. 😑

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
26 March, 09:45
It had always made me wonder why all other countries hated us and the US when, while under the veil of deception, the US would always provide humanitarian and military “support” during “crisis”. But now that the veil has been lifted, I know why they hated the US. The US [elites] caused all of these crisis in order to advance their globalist satanist agenda.
They fooled us into accepting murder of leaders, decieved us into believing natural disasters when it was crimes against humanity, and used our money to fund all of this! I am not one bit surprised that they have been feeding us the evidence of their crimes within our food products - as natural garbage disposals. There is nothing you can trust .
I am ready to serve!
Lets do it Q!!! ❤️🐸🙏

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
26 March, 09:41
I have been saying this for almost 30 years now.
I even asked a "reporter" - someone who directly worked for Charlie Gibson - why they refused to speak out.

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
26 March, 09:37
Sadly the mayhem was/is funded by our tax dollars😢

Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 March, 09:32
Just noticed the “likes” when I took the screenshot ☺️

Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 March, 09:13
I like those fireworks 😊

wht 2.0 @wht
26 March, 09:07

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 March, 09:05
All my life I've caught glimpses of what the US *should* be but isn't - the specter of one war or conflict or another has hung over this country & its people

All in the name of "democracy" which is a deception itself - that's the last thing we should be going into another countries & fighting to establish

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
26 March, 08:58
This truth hurts and literally makes me sick. The U.S. gov't is/has been a wrecking ball to many nations across the globe. A big fckn BULLY.
Understandable why most countries hate USA...
The American gov't is/has been an evil menace to the world, it does NOT represent the American people.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
26 March, 08:42
difficult truths.
the veil is being lifted.