Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
I'm going to take care of a bit of work around the house...
Send a msg if you would like Q Bling.

I will offer these as a first come, first serve.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#StayTheCourse
#OneHelloAtATime
12:37 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Kelly McDonald @KellyMack
06 February, 06:44
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Hey Veronica, I private messaged you and you messaged me back but now it's not letting me reply back to you. if you still have it, I would love to get the heart w/ the Q and love hanging from it. in the private message you sent me, it's the third one from the left

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
03 February, 04:17
beautiful ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Waller @Judyk
01 February, 02:43
I would also like a dog-tag, & don't know about DM (direct message)??

02 February, 12:27
In response Judy Waller to her Publication
😊If you look at my profile photo and click on veronicawolski, it will take you to how to send a private message

Tara Driscoll @Tara45
01 February, 01:14
How much for the 4th one?

02 February, 12:28
In response Tara Driscoll to her Publication
$25 plus shipping with a Q gear pkg also

mary Knotts @maryQfreedom
01 February, 01:09
amazing work! how much? i would love some Q bling!

02 February, 12:28
In response mary Knotts to his Publication
Send a DM if you can, thanks

Camí León @Zoo
01 February, 12:58
Awesome!

Southern Gal @Southerngal
01 February, 12:56
I am new to Anonup so not sure how to DM. Help needed.

01 February, 01:01
In response Southern Gal to her Publication
If you will click on @ThePeoplesBridge under my name, this should take you to me

Julie Shaffer @Jshaffer
01 February, 12:49
Q heart on far right. love it.

Sue Lemon @beaubear
01 February, 01:45
In response Julie Shaffer to her Publication
🙏👍🇺🇸

Gypsy Reporter @GypsyReporter
01 February, 12:44
Can't send pm so Q Bling please Flag dog tag thank you!!

01 February, 12:48
In response Gypsy Reporter to her Publication
My DMs are open... hmmm

01 February, 12:49
In response Gypsy Reporter to her Publication
Sent you a DM