Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply
Donna Crawford @ladyclaris
25 March, 06:37
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
I'm so jealous, you have an upper lip for lipstick; mine has shrunk to almost nothing- no lipstick for me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meg ... @MoMmaM129
25 March, 01:16
I miss Veronica's posts so much. She mailed me a bunch of these bracelets 2 years ago.
#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
25 March, 12:12
❤️Miss her

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
25 March, 12:05
Q is to, two, too

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
25 March, 10:55
Veronica ❤️ Our beautiful Patriot Sister.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
25 March, 10:26
Veronica ❤️

TS 12:49>1249 EE

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 March, 09:08
Wow VK, Nana promises, well hell you can tell from your perch anyway, Nana did not see your posts before I posted this beautiful souls speech just now.
Vibes in the consciousness just flow.

Want to know more about Telsa, your past, what is really going on in the universe, well just connect to God's consciousness!
BOOM!💥💫
There you are!

I know ya'll think Nana is just crazy and I promise VK, when they all figure out the God consciousness is a real thing, Nana will be nice, I will refrain from "I told Ya So" on everything except, well you know except on JR>>

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
25 March, 09:07
Look closely at the photo...see the Q ? ..It is our VK

joann ferguson donated @joann212
25 March, 09:21
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
Been like that for a bit... Gotta LOVE our Vincent

Raea McCarthy @AwakenedRaea
25 March, 12:06
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
Nice eyes. You have site of the future.

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
25 March, 08:31
Selected Q capable personnel within the six branches of military intelligence and one very special man, JFKjr..

joann ferguson donated @joann212
25 March, 08:21
In my eyes.... We are all Q !!!

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
25 March, 08:16
Miss her ❤

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
25 March, 08:08
🙏🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 March, 07:17
One of my favorite photos of Veronica !

Bee Saved @BSaved
25 March, 07:09
🙏❤️🙏

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
25 March, 06:58

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
25 March, 06:54
I sure miss Mrs. V and her beautiful smile. 🥰🥰

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts