Jay James @birdmanjay
About 3 months ago, my German Shepherd started acting scared and timid when we go outside. We are always outdoors. Started in the back yard. She would either run to the gate as to say let's get out and if I didn't comply, she would come stand next to me, legs visibly trembling. If I don't move, she won't and she will only go back in the house.

She would still go out front and sit on the porch, but the same thing started out there. She drops her ball and stands at the front door, trembling and looking over her shoulder. She's clearly terrified of something...It comes and goes without any sort of pattern. I've tried audio testing. When it happens I measure frequency and decibels and there's never any deviation.

She's bad today. She senses something that I don't and I want to know what it is. She won't go outside.

Anyone else experiencing this?
09:02 PM - Mar 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by birdmanjay in this post can reply
Jay James @birdmanjay
31 March, 09:17
In response Jay James to his Publication
You guys are all awesome! It seems pretty clear that what she is sensing is a presence of something. It comes out of nowhere amd its very obvious. I work from my home office most of the time. She will randomly come running into the office, stay right by my side, staring out the door, trembling. If we're outside when it happens she drops her ball and runs to the door and turns around, always looking in a specific direction but the direction is different. There is something here that is new and real and it isnt good. Maybe I'll find the answer in one of your responses. We are currently sitting in the backyard by the firepit and she's her normal, playful self. Bless you all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
31 March, 08:20
I WOULD GET SOME CAMERAS TO MAKE SURE A NEIGHBOR ISNT ABUSING THEM WHEN YOUR GONE MY DOGS WANT IN WHEN THERE IS A STORM SCARED TO DEATH OTHER NIGHT THEY STAY IN PAIRS ALL AROUND THE HOUSE KEEPING COYOTES AND OTHER ANIMALS AWAY MAY NEED TO GET ANOTHER DOG TO RUN WITH HER MAYBE ITS SOMETHING YOU LIVE NEAR THEY CAN FEEL WHEN YOU ARE SPOOKED TOO COULD BE MANY FACTORS FROM WHERE YOU LIVE IN THE COUNTRY OR BY HYWAY OR IN THE CITY SO MANY THINGS IT CAN BE COULD BE THE EARTHS FREQUENCY ?? DOGS ARE USELY THE 1ST ONES TO PICK UP ON THINGS BUT LIKE I SAID IT COULD BE ANYTHING (WILD LIFE, GAME, TRAIL, CAMERA)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
31 March, 07:43
I am so sorry this is happening to her. I have recently noted that one of our indoor cats has become very afraid of noises lately. I just think she is more sensitive with the energies being so heightened. I've used flower essences and aromatherapy oils to help my pets with good success. I wish you all the best.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
31 March, 07:41
And perhaps last suggestion is that she is sensing danger perhaps in your home, and trying to warn you to get out or be prepared. https://animals.howstuffwo...

31 March, 07:39
Talk to her, say a cleansing prayer and sage and bless your house,yard, may help!

31 March, 07:38
She can also sense evil as well. So make sure you put protection around her, protect your property, vehicle, food and water sources, etc.

31 March, 07:37
And weather patterns too!

https://iheartdogs.com/are...

31 March, 07:36
If you have been Awakening, you r Ancestors, and your team including your Guardian Angels could be close... https://www.psychologytoda...

31 March, 07:35
Suggestions on what it could be... https://www.bustle.com/p/5...

1776 Life @pacu44
31 March, 04:27
I have two rescues, they both do this, but one is really bad, doesnt like to go for walks anymore.

Jay James @birdmanjay
31 March, 04:29
In response 1776 Life to his Publication
Did it just start recently? Mine is getting worse. She gets randomly scared even inside now. There is something real that she's scared to death of and I can't figure it out

Jay James @birdmanjay
31 March, 04:29
In response 1776 Life to his Publication
Did it just start recently? Mine is getting worse. She gets randomly scared even inside now. There is something real that she's scared to death of and I can't figure it out