Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 March, 05:37
More SciFi stories. Imagine Earth being a giant mechanical/electrical disk & a Terrarium & Aquarium at the same time + firmament above. Edge is Antarctica, center of the Earth would be North Pole. There's portals/doors to other realms on the Edges. Not a full of story of course.

Read Enoch 33-36, might explain some things. Admiral Byrd would've explain it in other words, more understandable to our time.

Basically, Enoch and Admiral Byrd tell the same story, just Enoch tells the story in more details.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 March, 06:23
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
I've always thought this was connected...

https://youtu.be/Tc3igQwwk...
President John F. Kennedy's Speech: Return to the Sea - U.S. Coast Guard - YouTube

President John F. Kennedy's speech from America's Cup Dinner in 1962 is played while showcasing the Coast Guard Cutter Bertholf crew patrolling the Eastern P...

08:22 PM - Mar 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
24 March, 10:56
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

It sounds crazy - but when you understand how "nations" 'own" their citizens - the SEA makes SO much more sense.
: CANTEEN-SALVAGE & MUSTER-MASTER-DUTY. : STUART: SCHELLER. - YouTube

: LastFlagStanding.com. : CANTEEN-SALVAGE & MUSTER-MASTER-DUTY. : STUART: SCHELLER.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
24 March, 06:38
Love this.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
24 March, 12:51
I mean there used to be a DOG unit...there still may be silently? They seemed to be a Coast Gard Unit like the Navy Seals. Thing was, they opereated a different way. Makes you think about DOG comms. Look them up🤔

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
24 March, 12:47
Same Kim. I’ve listened to that speech many, many times and always found it beautifully haunting…even comforting, as if he knew more. I would have asked him if I were able. 😊❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 March, 12:38
Nana has listen too it almost every night for idk how long. His voice is soothing.
It is the post I have been posting for idk a couple years, I really am horrible at time.

https://anonup.com/upload/...

Nana's daily reminder that the only reason you are still breathing air and are not waiting in a fema camp for execution is because of God's hand on this man right here.
Orig. Q-JFK
& his son JFKJr right now is destroying the entire fookn cabal's empire of evil that tried to assassinate his father even if it means bringing down all the damn corrupt govts on the planet to do it!

God is real!
Angels are real!
Connecting is your job at hand!

The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
23 March, 11:40
Same...especially considering our cells are mostly water. Cool stuff. ❤

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 March, 11:33
We came from the Sea, we’ll return to the Sea

Great A-Wake-ning
Wake; track left by a moving body such as an ocean wave

Watch the water 🌊

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 March, 11:16
1:18 length, VK posted 118 Antarctica earlier today. Vibes.

The end of the video is pretty interesting.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
23 March, 10:58
compleation. ♾️ I've always loved this speech.