Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
Look at this,..
This takes the whole Joe Biden thing to NEXT LEVEL of sad REAL SAD BEHAVIOR having FAKE FOLLOWERS NOW?!?! Like having the 4.9 apposed to the 8.8 million of Trump wasn't sad enough, NOW they are BUYING FOLLOWERS😂🤦‍♂️NEXT LEVEL SAD!
11:57 AM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
01 February, 07:32
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
these are screenshots i took 10-10-2020
probably the most realistic numbers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
01 February, 07:07
If Brainless got 4,000, i would be suspicious! Plagiarism at it's finest!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
01 February, 05:22
🤪🤪🤪

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
01 February, 12:20
IS there a way to find out if our banned and blocked accounts are following that scum? I hate the idea that "I" would be following thatt mess.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
01 February, 12:01
I don't have a lot of time to spend with this, but I can say that about a week ago, I looked into those from another post and I can corroborate what others are seeing.

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts