The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Im not sayin, im just sayin’…..🙏🏻❤️
05:44 PM - Mar 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
23 March, 06:39
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Diana is my age. Why do people like to photoshop her into an 80 yr old?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 March, 06:40
In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication
Me too (2 years younger)...IDK, but I pray she is still alive.. I'm not ruling anything out anymore..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
23 March, 06:20
Camilla was never beautiful, And she didn't age well either. Diana is still very beautiful!

Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
23 March, 06:17
She's only 60. She wouldnt'
be that aged at this point.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 March, 06:35
In response Bald Eagle to his Publication
We shall see.. IDK but I would say she still looks beautiful..

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 March, 06:16
Ran the pic thru TinEye and it brought back 1 hit. Looks like someone photoshopped a 12.7.1993 pic of Princess Di when she was in Zimbabwe on a Red Cross tour.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 March, 06:37
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Damn...well, we shall see, that's why I said I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin..

American Girl @Americangirl
23 March, 06:09

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
23 March, 06:09
love love love this lady!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 March, 06:44
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Me too.. Praying🙏 This world could really use her grace and golden heart..That much I do know💞

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
23 March, 06:01
This pic always mesmerized me.

POTUS is 6'3"
Princess Diana 5'10"
Those heights jibe with this photo. 👇

Bonus: 👀 the hand position of the man sitting in the helo

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 March, 06:03
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
We can only pray it's true. I'm sooooo wanting this..
That photo you posted has always made me question it too..
💞🙏

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
23 March, 05:53
Mmmmmmmhmmmm❤️

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 March, 05:47
👀Where is that from?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 March, 05:50
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
My Sister sent to me...could be photoshopped but at this point I'm ruling NOTHING out...🙏😎