Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
04 May, 05:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
matches your latest header picture :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
30 March, 01:21
Q Post 24.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
24 March, 11:22
Yes Grasshopper! You appear to be a turtle when in fact you are a delicious cake...Know what flavor cake and icing your enemy likes the best and you have already won the battle before you baked the cake!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
24 March, 10:55
Deception

deborah sidener @debbiedo
24 March, 08:39
That is the girl that works with Duff in the show Buddy vs Duff the cake show lol lol I watch it all the time and this Girl is the Best she is on Duff's team.

memes matter @NoComment
24 March, 02:22
optics are important deception is key

Storm Rider @StormRider
23 March, 09:57
MAKE IT LOOK REAL

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
23 March, 07:55
Love the numbers tonight.

Q 1621
WWG1WGA!
Where did the Storm derive from?
Some things leave lasting impressions.
Listen carefully.

When did POTUS make the statement?
When did we arrive to start the awakening?😉
You have more than you know.
Fireworks.😍
Q

Q 120
They think you are stupid. Puppets w/o power. They want your guns. Why? No power left.🤣🤣🤣

Q 4945
Are you ready to hold the political elite [protected] accountable?🔥💥
Q
YES!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 March, 07:16
Nothing is what it seems!
:42 > War
AW - 123

23 March, 09:52
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
42 has been splattered everywhere today🤔

23 March, 09:53
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Clinton vibes😏

Mabo Q17 @MaboQ17
23 March, 06:55
Nothing is what it seems

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
23 March, 06:50

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 March, 06:49
4:20 +1, you take a puff before this Boss? :)
I don’t like the cake simulation. Creepy vibe. Why can’t they just let cake be cake & not a deception? Ok to your point, art of war. :)

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 March, 06:49
Bye bye dirty Ds.

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
23 March, 06:29
have you been watching that new cooking show about life like cakes or something? to be honest its not bad lol

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
23 March, 07:10
In response R04ch C1i9 to his Publication
The wife was really into it we just binged it. Not bad. IT IS CAKE. kek

deborah sidener @debbiedo
24 March, 08:42
In response R04ch C1i9 to his Publication
Duff vs Buddy

Not Important @Notimportant
23 March, 06:07
Ummmm, that's messed up & so is war, just the visual hurt my heart 💙
👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻
(see what i did there???)

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
23 March, 06:06
Looks are sometimes deceiving! Some things I still wouldn’t be able to eat…even if it was cake! 😝

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
23 March, 06:04
Who wants cake??? I do.

Other Half @Otherhalf
23 March, 06:04
Like all the folks in masks.

Awake Now @Awakenow
23 March, 05:57
Freaking crazy awesome!

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
23 March, 05:52

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
23 March, 05:39
Nov 05, 2017 7:17:35 PM EST
Anonymous
14.5995° N, 120.9842° E
_Conf_UDT_green_
^_Sj69ETC-
Godspeed.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
23 March, 05:26
No can do.
Tick away from

Cam Mac @campmac111
23 March, 05:24
Illusions abound.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
23 March, 05:02
O lol.. That skeered me at first.

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
23 March, 04:58
The Art of the Deal

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 March, 04:54
wow this kinda creeped me out ... slicing and dicing little critters, but you're RIGHT ... gotta disguise the cake, esp it its about to go BOOM.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
23 March, 04:52
Inflatable Tanks...

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 March, 04:45
Things aren’t what they seem. 😊
BUT I got a little nervous on the first one when the knife came down on the turtle!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 March, 04:44
Art of war = 102
102=
Dan Scavino
Browning
Nashville
Homecoming
World Peace