Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
21 March, 11:39
"For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light." Luke 8:17 NKJV
#wwg1wga #GodWins #JesusSaves️️ #NCSWIC #SaveTheChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 March, 02:33
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Great where can Nana order besides the online doctors. I dont want to have to pay for another office visit and then 200 for the scripts again.
Dont get me wrong I TRULY APPRECIATE THEM!
But all I need at this point is a now and then round.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
https://myfreedoctor.com/

I know it's online but to my knowledge it's free minus the prescription cost. I had the flu (tested positive for COVID but it was the frickin' flu) about two months ago and used my local Tractor Supply and bought Apple flavored Ivermectin oral syringe for horses. Paid $8 and was back to health in 24 hours. I can't recommend it for others but I didn't want to pay Dr and arm wrestle him for a script and then arm wrestle the pharmacy.
02:47 PM - Mar 23, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 March, 02:50
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Yes I have bought some from TSC as well but have not used it. I have frens that are horse ppl that use it on themselves all the time, Nana just has not made my decision as to whether I want to use it in that form. Not only that but not sure I could swallow it.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
23 March, 03:04
Spread on bread, much easier.

23 March, 03:09
It's an apple-flavored gel and the syringe is marked off in 200 lb increments. I weigh around 200 so I just shot that amount out onto my finger and ate it off my finger. I would characterize it as being about the same amount I would squeeze out onto my toothbrush. It's clear-colored and has about the same consistency as toothpaste. It wasn't bad. If it were candy I probably wouldn't buy it but it wasn't as bad as I thought. The FDA requires animal drugs to follow the same protocols for purity, and integrity. I don't find myself craving carrots or shopping for metal shoes. LOL I'm 62 but healthy as a horse. I'm also a retired chemist who worked for a pharmacy while in college. I'm well versed in what's back behind the counter. God bless, @sirhuckleberry