Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
Most have figured out by now that VK is very INTELigent. He is talking about arrests. be prepared. This is why You are ALL awake. You will be needed. Thank You all For fighting. 🙏🏽❤️👊🏾...Bet it doesnt go unnoticed. now Lets SEE some arrests. ✅⚡️
08:23 AM - Mar 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 March, 07:01
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
23 March, 05:18
Publicly

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
23 March, 05:15
❤❤❤

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 March, 05:07
Holy cow, I’d love to SEE some arrests!

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
23 March, 09:20
I wanna help with the children 🙏🏻 my doctors teied to get me to have an abortion when we found out she would be Down Syndrome and have a major heart defect…. I told all of them to Kiss my ASS! I prayed for a daughter and God gave me a daughter 💕🙏🏻

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 March, 09:16
Thank you, Tank! You are always informative while remaining positive! Your example has meant more than you know✝️

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
23 March, 09:07
TTDSSS & LFG

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
23 March, 08:46
YES! I need to show my family i am not crazy.

Tired of Two Tiered Justice @Tired_of_2_Tiered_Justice
23 March, 08:29
lets do this. im ready! lets FN go! its time. justice is coming. WWG1WGA